- 1. Motorcycle Crashes Are Common in Seguin and Throughout Texas
- 2. Motorcycle Crashes Can Cause Catastrophic Injuries
- 3. Insurance Companies Will Try to Fight Your Motorcycle Crash Claim
- 4. Seguin Motorcycle Accident Victims Need an Experienced Attorney
- 5. Crosley Law: Demanding Justice for Motorcycle Crash Victims
Have you or a loved one suffered an injury as a motorcyclist in Seguin, Texas? An experienced motorcycle accident attorney may be able to help you file a personal injury claim and get the compensation you deserve.
The attorneys at Crosley Law handle motorcycle crash cases in Seguin and throughout Texas, analyzing evidence and negotiating with insurance companies to ensure our clients’ financial security. Contact us today at 210-LAW-3000 | 210-529-3000 or by filling out the form on this page for a free consultation.
Keep reading to learn more about motorcycle crashes in Seguin and Texas, and how Crosley Law can help.
Motorcycle Crashes Are Common in Seguin and Throughout Texas
Texas’ weather is perfect for cruising down the road on a motorcycle. So it’s no surprise that our state has one of the highest numbers of registered motorcycles in the country and a high crash rate. While being careful and wearing a helmet and other protective gear can help riders stay safe, riding a motorcycle still involves risk. No matter how careful you are as a rider, you have no control over other road users; many motorcycle crashes are caused by other vehicles on the roads.
Texas’ motorcycle crash statistics are grim.
- In 2018, Texas had nearly 420 rider fatalities.
- Of the motorcyclist fatalities in Texas, 49% of the riders were not wearing a helmet.
- In 2017, 84% of fatal or serious injury crashes occurred in perfectly sunny weather with perfect driving conditions.
- Highway 10, which runs straight through Seguin, ranks in the state’s top ten most dangerous roads for motorcyclist fatalities.
Motorcycle Crashes Can Cause Catastrophic Injuries
Bikers’ injuries can have a devastating and lasting impact on their way of life. Motorcyclist injuries can range from minor bruising and cuts to more severe injuries such as:
- Back, neck, and spinal cord damage
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) and other head injuries
- Damage to the lungs, kidneys, and other organs
- Dislocated and damaged joints
- Broken, fractured, or bruised bones
- Road rash and other soft tissue injuries
Insurance Companies Will Try to Fight Your Motorcycle Crash Claim
At Crosley Law, we study our clients’ claims carefully, identifying all of the insurance policies that apply to their claims. Your crash could involve insurance policies such as:
- Motorcycle liability
- Basic auto liability insurance
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist insurance
- A personal insurance protection (PIP) policy
But insurance coverage isn’t the only hurdle you could face with a motorcycle crash claim.
Unfortunately, insurance companies focus on profitability and do their best to avoid paying motorcycle injury claims. When you combine this with subtle bias against bikers, it’s no surprise that insurance adjusters deny many motorcycle claims. To get the compensation you deserve, you’ll need a lawyer who will push back with strong evidence and sophisticated tactics.
Seguin Motorcycle Accident Victims Need an Experienced Attorney
Motorcycle personal injury claims are never straightforward. Working with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney is your best chance at proving your case and getting fair compensation for your injuries and losses.
At Crosley Law, our injury attorneys have experience handling motorcycle crash claims in Seguin and throughout Texas. We apply cutting-edge legal strategies and deliver an exceptional client experience. Our team can guide you through your claims:
- Notifying the correct insurance companies and overseeing the claim process
- Collecting important evidence, including witness testimony, crash footage, and electronic data from black boxes and cell phones
- Consulting with accident reconstruction experts and other specialists to strengthen their cases
- Interpreting and explaining medical records to validate the extent of your injuries
- Negotiating with the insurance companies and their lawyers to settle your claim
- Negotiating with medical institutions to reduce your out-of-pocket expenses
- Combatting bias and proving that you are a responsible biker
Because we communicate frequently with our clients and respect their needs, you’ll be able to focus on your recovery—not your complex motorcycle claims.
Crosley Law: Demanding Justice for Motorcycle Crash Victims
Do you need help with your motorcycle crash claim or have questions about your rights and options as a crash victim in Seguin, Texas? Contact our experienced attorneys today by calling 210-LAW-3000 | 210-529-3000 or filling out our consultation form. Crosley Law offers free consultations and does not charge a fee unless we recover a settlement or jury award.
Texas A&M Transportation Institute. (September 17, 2018). Analysis of Motorcycle Crashes in Texas, 2010–2017. Texas: Texas Department of Transportation. Retrieved from https://www.looklearnlive.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/MotorcycleAnalysisReportFinal_Final.pdf
Texas Department of Transportation. (August, 2019). Texas motor vehicle crash statistics: Cumulative crash statistics 2003–2018. Austin, TX: Texas Department of Transportation. Retrieved from https://www.txdot.gov/government/enforcement/annual-summary.html
Wagner, I. (March 13, 2019). U.S. motorcycle registrations by state. Statista – Vehicle and Road Traffic. Retrieved from https://www.statista.com/statistics/191002/number-of-registered-motorcycles-in-the-us-by-state/
The content provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject.
Do you or a family member
need legal advice?
Crosley Law Firm, PC is a professional corporation of trial lawyers focused on representing individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or wrongful death. If you’ve been injured, fill out the form for a free consultation, or call 210-LAW-3000.