At Crosley Law, we’ve been using advanced technology to fight for victims of negligence since our founding. Today, we’re facing remarkable uncertainty due to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. To keep you and our staff healthy, we’re implementing procedures that reduce human contact.
We’re Protecting Clients During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Avoiding contact with others is one of the most effective ways to protect yourself and others from the coronavirus. Due to the growing threat of infection in San Antonio and throughout Texas, we are implementing the following procedures:
- We’re encouraging the use of video conferencing, phone calls, email, and other technologies for all meetings.
- When face-to-face meetings are unavoidable, we will thoroughly clean our conference spaces before and after each appointment.
- If you need to give us documents, contact our office. We do not always encourage emailing or texting of sensitive information, especially when it is confidential.
- We will continue to communicate with our clients on a consistent basis, often through email, phone calls, video conferences, and texts.
- We are closely monitoring the status of our clients’ upcoming court dates, depositions, and other essential meetings.
- If you are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, please contact our office and either reschedule your appointment or arrange for a virtual meeting.
We’ve always been committed to an exceptional client experience at Crosley Law. The coronavirus does not change that. If you have concerns about your claim or you have questions about a potential case, contact us today.
Do You Have Questions About the Coronavirus and Your Injury Claim? Contact Crosley Law
At Crosley Law, we’re supporting and protecting our clients during this uncertain and stressful time. If you have questions about our approach or how the coronavirus outbreak may impact the timeline of your injury claim, contact us today.
You can reach us by calling 210-LAW-3000 | 210-529-3000 or by filling out our online form. We are also happy to coordinate video conferences and other remote options for both initial consultations and follow-up meetings.
The content provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject.
Do you or a family member
need legal advice?
Crosley Law Firm, PC is a professional corporation of trial lawyers focused on representing individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or wrongful death. If you’ve been injured, fill out the form for a free consultation, or call 210-LAW-3000.