$1,000 Scholarship for San Antonio High School Seniors
Overview of Distracted Driving Scholarship Requirements
Congratulations on your upcoming high school graduation! This is an exciting time. With all the life changes you’re about to experience, we know it can be stressful trying to finance your education. For this reason, Crosley Law Firm is proud to offer a $1,000 scholarship to one San Antonio area high school senior each year.
This scholarship focuses on distracted driving, which causes over 300 car crashes per day here in Texas. Nationwide, distracted driving kills 8 people and injures 1,161 people every single day, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Below, we have outlined the basic requirements for this scholarship:
- Eligibility Requirement: Applicants must have a 3.0 or higher GPA to apply.
- Required Application Materials: In order to apply, scholarship applicants must submit the following materials:
- Confirmation of enrollment at a community college or 4-year institution
- An essay that is between 750 and 2,000 words in length and discusses how distracted driving has impacted your life
- Application Deadline: Scholarship applications are accepted year-round, and Crosley Law Firm’s $1,000 local distracted driving scholarship is offered once per year. The deadline for consideration each year is:
- June 30 at 11:59 p.m.
Please note, the winner will be contacted via email and required to provide a current academic transcript to officially receive the scholarship. Also, the final payment will be sent to the financial aid office of the awardee’s institution.
How to Apply for Crosley Law Firm’s Distracted Driving Scholarship
- Complete the short form below.
- Check your email inbox for a message with specific details about the application process. (Note that this communication may end up in your spam or junk folder, so be sure to check there if you don’t see it in your inbox.)
- Follow the submission instructions included in the email.
Start the Application Process Today: