- 1. Car Accident Lawyers That Get Results
- 2. How Will Crosley Law Firm Fight for Me?
- 3. What Should I Do After a Car Accident in Alamo Heights?
- 4. How Much Is My Car Accident Case Worth?
- 5. What Happens After Crosley Law Resolves My Car Accident Case?
- 6. Crosley Law: Fighting for Alamo Heights Car Accident Victims
After a serious automobile collision, the odds are against you. Medical expenses and lost income strain your finances. And the liable driver’s insurance provider does not have your best interests in mind. The truth is, they’re searching for justifications to reject your claim or compensate you less than you deserve.
At Crosley Law, our auto accident attorneys can assist in leveling the playing field and providing you with the care, attention, and settlement you deserve. We have successfully managed thousands of car crash cases, obtaining millions for clients across Texas. We will examine all the causes of your collision and vigorously pursue a claim to reimburse you for all the losses you have endured.
If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one because of someone else’s careless behavior, call Crosley Law right away. Our office is conveniently located for residents of Alamo Heights, Terrell Hills, and other northeast San Antonio communities.
Car Accident Lawyers That Get Results
Under Tom Crosley’s leadership, our legal team has established an unparalleled track record of prevailing in complex, high-stakes automobile accident injury lawsuits and delivering monumental wins. In 2018 alone, we secured two of the three largest jury verdicts in Texas against auto insurance companies, according to TopVerdict.com. Tom’s skill and expertise has earned him a spot on the selective Texas Super Lawyers list every year since 2006.
Tom Crosley and his team have established a remarkable track record, handling complex and high-profile auto accident injury claims and delivering huge wins for our clients. In 2018, we obtained the #2 and #3 highest injury verdicts in Texas against an automobile insurance company as reported by TopVerdict.com, and Tom Crosley has been named to the Texas Super Lawyers list for 18 consecutive years (2006-2023).
How Will Crosley Law Firm Fight for Me?
At Crosley Law, we go above and beyond. After taking an auto accident case, we immediately get to work obtaining all the relevant evidence. But we don’t stop there. Leveraging all available resources at our disposal, our legal team also performs comprehensive independent investigations. This might include:
- Conducting detailed reviews of medical records and accident reports
- Consulting with nationally recognized physicians, reconstruction experts, and other key professionals
- Obtaining crash data from the involved vehicles
- Accessing cutting-edge recordkeeping database
- Performing digital crash simulations and advanced medical imaging
- Creating persuasive multimedia presentations
- Conducting jury focus groups to test and strengthen our arguments
All of these legal tools and technology help us prove that the careless driver is responsible for your injuries. They also allow us to put an exact dollar amount on every loss you’ve suffered because of their negligent driving.
We also take action right away. Insurance adjusters often try to stall claims as long as they can, hoping you’ll give in and accept a low settlement. But you can’t afford to wait for help and compensation. That’s why our team of experienced Texas car accident lawyers do everything possible to move your case forward quickly. We prepare every single case from day one as if it’s going to trial.
What Should I Do After a Car Accident in Alamo Heights?
After a car accident, it’s important to take the following steps to the best of your ability, if you can do so safely:
- Contact the police and wait until they arrive. Obtain a copy of the accident report when available.
- Get the name, contact info, and insurance information from the other driver.
- Get names and contact information from any available eyewitnesses.
- Take as many pictures as you can of the accident scene—damage to the vehicle, debris, skid marks, injuries, road conditions, etc.
- Seek medical care as soon as possible for any symptoms, even minor ones, so you can document the injury (in case it gets worse).
- Contact an attorney as soon as possible for a free consultation. The sooner an attorney can begin an investigation, the more likely they will be able to obtain the critical evidence necessary to prove your case.
Do not admit fault or give any recorded statements to the insurance adjuster before you’ve had a chance to discuss your case with an experienced car accident lawyer. The insurer does not have your best interests at heart, and may try to use innocent statements against you.
How Much Is My Car Accident Case Worth?
After a car accident, you’re entitled to seek compensation for economic damages (like medical bills and lost wages), non-economic damages (such as pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and disfigurement), and in rare cases punitive damages (if the at-faut driver acted with reckless disregard or malicious intent).
However, calculating “fair compensation” for these damages can be an extremely difficult and complex process, particularly when you’ve suffered life-altering injuries. Because there’s so much gray area, the insurance company will try to argue that your actual damages are less than what you claim. This is complicated further by issues like who was at fault and how much insurance coverage is available.
One thing is true, however: your case is almost always worth more with an experienced car accident attorney with a track record of success. Our team at Crosley Law will leave no stone unturned as we fight to get you the best possible outcome for your injury claim. In 2022 alone our team obtained 10 settlements or verdicts of $1 million or more. While not every case has a seven-figure value, our team works hard to get you every penny you deserve.
What Happens After Crosley Law Resolves My Car Accident Case?
Whether your case gets tried in court or settles out of court, our work does not end when you make a financial recovery. After your case reaches a resolution:
- We work with doctors and health insurance providers to lower your medical bills and take care of any hospital liens.
- We stay in contact to help you recover from the physical, mental, emotional, and financial impacts of the car accident. These can last a lifetime.
- Our biggest reward is seeing you heal and get back to living your life as close as possible to how it was before the crash. Helping you recover is our number one goal.
Crosley Law: Fighting for Alamo Heights Car Accident Victims
Our team has been fighting for people injured in car accidents in this area since 2005. We’ll set up your free initial consultation so you can get expert legal advice about your situation at no cost and with no additional commitment.
The content provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject.
Do you or a family member
need legal advice?
Crosley Law Firm, PC is a professional corporation of trial lawyers focused on representing individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or wrongful death.