CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: At Crosley Law, the health of our clients and employees is our top priority. That’s why we’re using technology to work closely with our clients and limiting face-to-face-meetings. If you have questions about how coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) might impact your claim, reach out to us right away.
The Crosley Law Ebook Resources
5 Mistakes to Avoid After an Auto Accident
These 5 Mistakes Could Ruin Your Chance of Getting Justice and Compensation
That’s why we wrote this ebook and why we’re providing it to you free of charge!
Here are a just a few of the useful things you can expect from this free ebook:
- Detailed information about 5 important mistakes you should avoid after a car accident
- A checklist you can keep in your vehicle so you know what to do if you’re involved in a collision
- Dangerous signs and symptoms to look out for after you have been in a car crash
5 Mistakes to Avoid after a Truck Wreck
Important Witnesses and Key Questions
The two most important witnesses for the defense are the defendant truck driver and the trucking company’s safety director. Some key questions your lawyer should ask include:
- Does the trucking company hold regular safety meetings with their drivers and other employees?
- Are their drivers required to complete annual training or testing?
- How is the information in the company’s drivers’ logs audited?
4 Signs You may have an Undiagnosed Traumatic Brain Injury
Have You or a Loved One Experienced any of These Side Effects?
There are many signs and symptoms that could suggest that you or a loved one have experienced TBI, but if you are experiencing any of the following side effects, seek medical attention immediately.
- Transient confusion, disorientation, or impaired consciousness
- Any period of amnesia within a month of suffering a head injury
- Loss of consciousness lasting less than thirty minutes
- Seizures following a head injury