Complete the form to Receive Your Free Ebook Today
Did you know that many 18-wheelers contain sophisticated technology that can track the truck's every move? If you don't act quickly, the trucking company can destroy this valuable evidence. This can weaken your claim and lead to a lower settlement or jury award.
At Crosley Law, we want to help you avoid these costly mistakes. Our personal injury lawyers have spent decades fighting the trucking companies and their insurers, and this free ebook outlines the essentials that every victim needs to know.
Truck Wrecks Are Far More Common in Texas
Here in Texas, commercial truck traffic is substantially higher than in other states. Because of that heavy traffic (among other factors), accidents involving commercial trucks are much more common here than in other parts of the country.
These commercial truck accidents tend to be among the most devastating crashes that occur on the road: the sheer size of these vehicles not only limits visibility and makes them more difficult to maneuver, but also increases the impact of an accident and the likelihood that injuries will result.
Here are just a few of the alarming statistics related to commercial trucking accidents in the state of Texas. In 2015 alone:
- There were 34,230 total crashes involving commercial vehicles;
- 4,815 of those crashes resulted in a total of 7,892 total injuries;
- 601 people lost their lives in an accident involving a commercial vehicle; and
- The number of fatalities per million miles driven was nearly 27% higher in Texas than the national average.
If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one in a commercial truck wreck and another driver was at fault, you deserve justice and compensation for your losses.
Learn More with Your Free Ebook
Unfortunately, many people make mistakes in the aftermath of a commercial truck accident that work against them if they decide to file an insurance claim or even pursue legal action to get the compensation they may be entitled to as victims. We’re offering this ebook free of charge to help prevent this from happening to you or someone you love.
Here are a just a few of the useful things you can expect from this free ebook
- More statistics on the local and national impact of commercial truck wrecks;
- Common causes of accidents involving commercial vehicles;
- How to navigate various challenges after a commercial trucking accident; and
- The most common mistakes individuals make following accidents involving commercial vehicles.