- 1. We Fight for New Braunfels Car Crash Victims
- 2. Car Accidents Are a Major Problem in New Braunfels, TX
- 3. Car Accident Lawyers That Get Results
- 4. How Much Is My Car Crash Case Worth?
- 5. Will My Insurance Cover the Cost of the Crash?
- 6. Need Help? Here’s How Crosley Law Firm Could Fight for You
- 7. We’re Ready to Do More Than Just Resolve Your Case
- 8. Crosley Law Firm: Getting Justice for New Braunfels Car Accident Victims
We Fight for New Braunfels Car Crash Victims
Every year, car crashes are the leading cause of personal injury, property damage, and wrongful death in Texas. Medical bills and lost wages can seem impossible to overcome, especially if you or a loved one are still trying to recover from serious injuries.
You don’t deserve to suffer after a crash that wasn’t your fault. At Crosley Law, we’re proud to work with victims of car crashes just like you. We get to know you, listen to your story, and aggressively investigate the cause of the crash, leaving no stone unturned as we fight to get you justice.
If you or someone you love has been hurt in a New Braunfels car accident, don’t wait to call Crosley Law. We offer every potential new client a free consultation, during which we’ll review your case and offer you honest legal advice on what you should do next. And if we take your case, we have a bold, no-fee policy: we won’t take a penny unless we get you a settlement or win for you in court.
To schedule your consultation with one of our Texas car accident lawyers, call 210-LAW-3000 | 210-529-3000 or fill out the free consultation request form on this page and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Car Accidents Are a Major Problem in New Braunfels, TX
We’re proud of the ways New Braunfels continues to thrive and grow. However, this means that the number of serious and deadly car wrecks on our roads has also increased. According to the Texas Department of Transportation, there were 2,997 recorded motor vehicle accidents in Comal County in 2022—the highest yearly total on record. Even though vehicles in general are safer than they were 20 years ago, more people and more traffic still mean more opportunities to get hurt.
Unfortunately, New Braunfels crash victims also often struggle to fair compensation from car accident claims. There are two significant reasons. One is that booming population growth has led to a court backlog, meaning you may be waiting longer to get your day in court after an auto accident. The other is that Comal County courts are generally considered to be difficult venues for car accident cases, with injury victims often walking away with less compensation than they might get from a more favorable court.
These facts just make it even more important to work with an experienced New Braunfels car accident lawyer who not only understands how to negotiate for maximum compensation for your car accident claim, but also understands the unique challenges of dealing with New Braunfels courts.
Car Accident Lawyers That Get Results
Under Tom Crosley’s leadership, our legal team has established an excellent track record of prevailing in complex, high-stakes car accident lawsuits and delivering monumental wins. In 2018 alone, we secured two of the three largest jury verdicts in Texas against auto insurance companies, according to TopVerdict.com. Tom’s skill and expertise has earned him a spot on the selective Texas Super Lawyers list every year since 2006.
Our reputation, attention to detail, and in-depth knowledge of personal injury law help us achieve great results for our clients.
How Much Is My Car Crash Case Worth?
After a crash, it can be tempting to use internet settlement calculators to try and determine the value of your case. However, many factors can impact how much your case is worth, and an online calculator simply cannot take them all into consideration.
- Medical expenses, including medications, surgeries, physical therapy, and more
- Lost wages and income
- Pain and suffering
- The impact of disfiguring conditions and permanent disabilities
- The at-fault driver’s insurance policies and personal assets
- Manufacturer’s liability for defective or dangerous parts
Will My Insurance Cover the Cost of the Crash?
After a serious crash, most people believe that their insurance company has their back and will cover the costs of their treatment and recovery. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Here’s what the insurance companies don’t want you to know after a New Braunfels car crash:
- The insurance companies profit more when they can coerce victims into accepting low offers.
- Recent Texas legislation has made it more challenging to receive full compensation for your medical costs.
- Consulting with a lawyer after a crash and before signing anything can make a significant difference for victims seeking compensation.
Sadly, in many cases you will need to file a personal injury lawsuit in order to get a truly fair offer from the insurance company.
Need Help? Here’s How Crosley Law Firm Could Fight for You
At Crosley Law, we go above and beyond for our clients. We use all the tools at our disposal to pursue your personal injury claim, including:
- Identifying all potential sources of insurance coverage, including the at-fault driver’s auto insurance, any underinsured motorist or personal injury protection coverage in your own police, and more.
- Conducting detailed reviews of medical records and accident reports
- Consulting with nationally recognized physicians, reconstruction experts, and other key professionals
- Obtaining crash data from vehicles involved in the automobile accident
- Accessing cutting-edge recordkeeping database
- Performing digital crash simulations and advanced medical imaging
- Creating persuasive multimedia presentations
- Conducting jury focus groups to test and strengthen our arguments
All of these legal tools and technology help us prove that the careless driver is responsible for your injuries. They also allow us to put an exact dollar amount on every loss you’ve suffered because of their negligent driving.
We also take action right away. Insurance adjusters often try to stall claims as long as they can, hoping you’ll give in and accept a low settlement. But you can’t afford to wait for help and compensation. That’s why our team of experienced Texas car accident lawyers do everything possible to move your case forward quickly. We prepare every single case from day one as if it’s going to trial.
RELATED: Read More About The Crosley Approach
We’re Ready to Do More Than Just Resolve Your Case
At Crosley Law, we pride ourselves on our compassionate care and reputation for excellence in the courtroom and beyond. When we resolve your case, that doesn’t mean our work is over. Your financial recovery is our priority, but so is your overall wellbeing. That’s why, after your case is resolved, our team:
- Works with medical providers and health insurance companies to negotiate the lowest bills possible and resolve or eliminate hospital liens
- Strives to shield clients from the lifelong effects of a rushed or unfair settlement
- Continually works to support you and your family
Crosley Law Firm: Getting Justice for New Braunfels Car Accident Victims
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a car accident, call Crosley Law Firm today at 210-LAW-3000 | 210-529-3000 or fill out our brief contact form. We’ll set up your free consultation with one of our New Braunfels car accident lawyers so you can get free expert legal advice about your situation.
The content provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject.
Do you or a family member
need legal advice?
Crosley Law Firm, PC is a professional corporation of trial lawyers focused on representing individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or wrongful death.