- 1. We Fight for New Braunfels Car Crash Victims
- 2. How Much Is My Car Crash Case Worth?
- 3. Will My Insurance Cover the Cost of the Crash?
- 4. Need Help? Here’s How Crosley Law Firm Could Fight for You
- 5. We’re Ready to Do More Than Just Resolve Your Case
- 6. Crosley Law Firm: Getting Justice for New Braunfels Car Accident Victims
We Fight for New Braunfels Car Crash Victims
Every year, car crashes are the leading cause of personal injury, property damage, and wrongful death in Texas. You don’t deserve to suffer after a crash that wasn’t your fault. At Crosley Law, we’re proud to work with victims of car crashes just like you. We get to know you, listen to your story, and aggressively investigate the cause of the crash, leaving no stone unturned as we fight to get you justice.
If you or someone you love has been hurt in a New Braunfels crash, don’t wait to call us. We offer every potential new client a free consultation, during which we’ll review your case and offer you honest legal advice on what you should do next. And if we take your case, we have a bold, no-fee policy: we won’t take a penny unless we get you a settlement or win for you in court.
To schedule your consultation, call 210-LAW-3000 | 210-529-3000 or fill out the free consultation request form on this page, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Car Crashes Are a Major Problem in New Braunfels
We’re proud of the ways New Braunfels continues to thrive and grow. However, this means that the number of serious and deadly car wrecks on our roads has also increased. In fact, New Braunfels had 1,182 vehicle crashes in 2018, and Texas has not had a day without a fatal car crash since November 7, 2000. That’s nearly 20 years of daily vehicle deaths.
How Much Is My Car Crash Case Worth?
After a crash, it can be tempting to use internet settlement calculators to try and determine the value of your case. However, many factors can impact how much your case is worth, and an online calculator simply cannot take them all into consideration.
- Medical expenses, including medications, surgeries, physical therapy, and more
- Lost wages and income
- Pain and suffering
- The impact of disfiguring conditions and permanent disabilities
- The at-fault driver’s insurance policies and personal assets
- Manufacturer’s liability for defective or dangerous parts
Will My Insurance Cover the Cost of the Crash?
After a serious crash, most people believe that their insurance company has their back and will cover the costs of their treatment and recovery. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Here’s what the insurance companies don’t want you to know after a New Braunfels car crash:
- The insurance companies profit more when they can coerce victims into accepting low offers.
- Recent Texas legislation has made it more challenging to receive full compensation for your medical costs.
- Consulting with a lawyer after a crash and before signing anything can make a significant difference for victims seeking compensation.
Need Help? Here’s How Crosley Law Firm Could Fight for You
We pride ourselves in how we fight for victims who have been hurt by other people’s negligence. After a crash, our injury lawyers will obtain all the investigative reports and documentation related to the accident, and we will conduct our own investigation using all of the resources we have available, including:
- Crash data from the involved vehicles
- Insight from crash reconstruction and medical experts
- Cutting digital edge-crash simulations
- Multimedia presentations
- Advanced medical imaging
- Secure record-keeping databases
These legal and technological assets help us to prove that the negligent driver caused your injuries. And they allow us to put a precise dollar figure on every cost and loss that you’ve suffered because of that driver’s negligence.
RELATED: Read More About The Crosley Approach
We’re Ready to Do More Than Just Resolve Your Case
At Crosley Law, we pride ourselves on our compassionate care and reputation for excellence in the courtroom and beyond. When we resolve your case, that doesn’t mean our work is over. Your financial recovery is our priority, but so is your overall wellbeing. That’s why, after your case is resolved, our team:
- Works with medical providers and health insurance companies to negotiate the lowest bills possible and resolve or eliminate hospital liens
- Strives to shield clients from the lifelong effects of a rushed or unfair settlement
- Continually works to support you and your family
Crosley Law Firm: Getting Justice for New Braunfels Car Accident Victims
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a car accident, call Crosley Law Firm today at 210-LAW-3000 | 210-529-3000 or fill out our brief contact form. We’ll set up your free consultation so you can get free expert legal advice about your situation.
Crashes and Injuries by Cities and Towns – 2018. (2019). Texas Department of Transportation. Retrieved from https://www.txdot.gov/government/enforcement/annual-summary.html
The content provided here is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject.
Do you or a family member
need legal advice?
Crosley Law Firm, PC is a professional corporation of trial lawyers focused on representing individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or wrongful death. If you’ve been injured, fill out the form for a free consultation, or call 210-LAW-3000.