- 1. Our Personal Injury Lawyers Get Results
- 2. Crosley Law's Game-Changing Approach to Personal Injury Cases
- 3. How Do San Antonio Personal Injury Claims Work?
- 4. What Is My Personal Injury Case Worth in San Antonio, TX?
- 5. When Should You Call a Personal Injury Attorney?
- 6. Catastrophic Personal Injury Claims Require Attention to Detail
- 7. Crosley Law: San Antonio's Trusted Personal Injury Team
When someone else’s negligence injures you or someone you love, you deserve answers, accountability, and compensation. A San Antonio personal injury lawyer at Crosley Law can help.
We serve injured victims and their families in San Antonio, TX, and across Bexar County, and have earned a reputation for our track record of success and exceptional customer service. Our personal injury attorneys focus on car accident, truck wreck, motorcycle crash, and other catastrophic injury cases.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Get Results
See Our Top Results
Crosley Law’s Game-Changing Approach to Personal Injury Cases
There are countless personal injury lawyers in San Antonio. However, before you hire an attorney, you should look beyond the free consultation and their flashy advertising and get some hard facts.
After a catastrophic injury, you need an expert at your side; someone who will fully investigate your personal injury claim, stand up to the insurance company, and demand justice. Crosley Law has earned a reputation for our aggressive negotiation tactics, sophisticated trial strategies, and our willingness to go the extra mile for our clients.
What You Can Expect When You Work With Our Personal Injury Law Firm
- A Trial-Ready Approach: We treat every case like it’s going to trial. While some San Antonio personal injury lawyers hold off on acquiring medical records, interviewing witnesses, and working up their cases, we know that delays can result in lost evidence and lower settlement amounts. Our team aggressively works up our cases, acting quickly to preserve evidence and reconstruct your motor vehicle accident.
- Five-Star Customer Service: We work tirelessly for our clients and do our best to give them five-star service. Our law firm regularly communicates with clients, updating them about their cases, the legal process, and their options. And we don’t stop just because we’ve negotiated a settlement for you; our personal injury attorneys can also help you negotiate your accident-related medical bills and connect you with long-term care planners.
- “No Fee Policy”: We go beyond the standard free consultation. When one of our San Antonio personal injury lawyers handles your case, you will only pay for our services if we recover compensation on your behalf. And if we get you and your family a settlement or a jury award, we’ll deduct our fees and costs from that money– so you never have to write us a check.
How Do San Antonio Personal Injury Claims Work?
A personal injury case is the first step towards rebuilding your life after someone else’s negligence injures you or your family. Common causes of personal injury claims include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Oil field accidents
- Defective and dangerous products
- Premises liability
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Wrongful death
To recover financial compensation, you will need to prove that the wrongdoer was negligent. While you might think of negligence as being sloppy or careless, Texas’ personal injury laws have a strict definition.
First, you must show that the other driver, their employer, or another wrongdoer owed you a duty of care. Then, you have to prove that they violated this duty, causing your injuries. You’ll have to establish these facts for each and every party that contributed to your personal injuries.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Your San Antonio personal injury lawyer will negotiate with the insurance company, trying to recover appropriate compensation for your physical injuries, pain, suffering, emotional distress, and damaged property.
Sometimes, the insurance company will agree to settle your injury claim without a lawsuit. However, if you cannot negotiate a fair settlement and your filing deadlines are approaching, your personal injury attorney will have to file a lawsuit.
A lawsuit starts a formal legal process, where you and the insurance company will exchange information, take sworn testimony (sometimes called depositions), prepare for a personal injury trial—all while continuing your settlement negotiations. (And while many personal injury claims in San Antonio and Bexar County do settle, your lawyer should always be prepared to take your case to trial and present your story to a jury.)
What Is My Personal Injury Case Worth in San Antonio, TX?
Your personal injury claim’s value will depend on a variety of factors:
- Existing medical bills
- Future medical expenses, including long-term care
- Lost wages and wage-earning potential
- Costs associated with your injuries, like adding ramps to your home or hand controls to a vehicle
- Funeral and burial expenses
- The number of insurance policies that cover your personal injuries
- The extent of the wrongdoer’s negligence (and whether punitive damages are possible in your personal injury case)
- Your lawyer’s reputation and track record in San Antonio
Our expert personal injury lawyers will work closely with you, identifying all your medical bills, calculating your lost wages, and aggressively pursuing compensation for you and your family.
When Should You Call a Personal Injury Attorney?
Don’t be surprised if the insurance company representative discourages you from getting a free consultation. Insurance adjusters are focused on their employer’s best interests—not yours. And while they are telling you that you don’t need a San Antonio personal injury lawyer, they might be sending rapid response teams out to minimize your case’s settlement value and control the narrative.
The sooner you speak with an experienced personal injury attorney at Crosley Law, the better.
Texas personal injury laws also set strict filing deadlines in these cases. In most motor vehicle accident claims, you must file your personal injury lawsuit within two years of the incident. If you wait too long, you might lose out on financial compensation.
Request Your Free Consultation
Catastrophic Personal Injury Claims Require Attention to Detail
A catastrophic injury is a personal injury with especially devastating and life-altering consequences. The victims of these injuries often face long and intensive recoveries, and many of them will never return to the careers, lifestyles, and levels of health they enjoyed before someone else’s negligence changed their lives forever.
Some injuries that are often considered catastrophic include:
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Back and neck injuries
- Blindness or loss of one or both eyes
- Severe burns
- Fatal injuries
When people suffer catastrophic injuries due to the negligence and carelessness of others, they deserve compensation and justice. But their cases are rarely simple–and an experienced personal injury attorney can make all the difference.
Compared to a typical personal injury case, winning a catastrophic injury case requires an entirely different level of expertise, experience, and dedication. Because catastrophic injuries are life-altering and incapacitating for the victims, these cases that result often involve extraordinary damages. Establishing the expected future costs and long-term impacts of these unusual injuries may require testimony from a number of experts, including physicians and other medical professionals as well as engineers and economists at the forefront of their fields.
If your personal injury lawyer has never handled a catastrophic injury claim before, they might underestimate both your lifetime of damagesand the insurance company’s aggressive defenses. At Crosley Law, we have handled numerous high-profile catastrophic injury cases, some which earned national attention.
For this reason, we often get referrals from other San Antonio attorneys who need help handling their most complex personal injury lawsuits. We advocate aggressively and tirelessly for catastrophic injury victims because we understand all too well how someone’s life can suddenly change due to another person’s negligent behavior.
Thanks to his years of experience, Tom Crosley has the network of expert resources required to establish damages for victims with an extremely wide range of injuries and related complications. In many past cases, we have retained radiologists, surgeons, and other medical experts to pioneer cutting-edge testing techniques, often setting precedents that other attorneys have later used to help victims with similar injuries.
We often get referrals from other San Antonio attorneys who need help handling their most complex personal injury lawsuits.
Crosley Law: San Antonio’s Trusted Personal Injury Team
If you or someone you love has suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence and need legal representation, please contact Crosley Law today. We’ll review your case and discuss your legal options during a free, no-risk initial consultation. Please give us a call at 210-LAW-3000 | 210-529-3000, or fill out our easy online contact form and we’ll get in touch with you right away.
Do you or a family member
need legal advice?
Crosley Law Firm, PC is a professional corporation of trial lawyers focused on representing individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries or wrongful death.